The Olympia Riviera Thalasso is the ultimate elegant spa resort, inspired by the famed thermal springs of Kyllini.
For over a century, affluent Greeks flocked to the springs to enjoy their therapeutic waters and the invigorating air perfumed by the tall eucalyptus trees and the freshness of the sea.
Its aristocratic architecture and classic decor in elegant cream and white tones reflect the images of nearby Ancient Olympia.
The main pool cascades to the beach, creating a waterfall as a backdrop to the a la carte restaurant. There are two beach pools with exotic landscape & an imaginative paddling pool.
The Thalassotherapy centre, visible from the hotel, is lit up in the evening to create a unique Ancient atmosphere. Family activities, a la carte dining and a host of sports and entertainment facilities are found in the Grecotel Olympia Riviera Resort.
- On a 500-acre wooded estate along a sandy beach facing the Ionian islands
- On a 10km stretch of thick sandy beach
- Pool landscape & spacious sun terraces
- Elegant seaview guestrooms,family rooms
- Sunset restaurant on a spacious veranda,
- Fish restaurant by the beach, pool & lobby bar with sweeping views among the 15 restaurants & bars of the complex
- Premium Plus Option
- 4,500 m2 Elixir Thalassotherapy Center
- Grecoland Children's Club
- A wide range of sports & watersports facilities in the complex
- Day & Evening entertainment
- Environmentally Awarded Hotel
Ryanair flights from UK, Milano and Cyprus to Araxos airport in Peloponnese. (45' distance from Araxos airport to the Resort)